"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
-Samuel Adams

the Misanthropic Humanist:

constantinemagildahyde2@yahoo.com

02 April 2009

Traffic

Well, I finally hit 1000 views. Unfortunately, 300 of them were probably me. But it's still a cool mile-marker. I've decided that if I want more readers, I should post more often, and some shorter things. Sometimes an opinion as long as the ones I offer is a bit too daunting for a casual browser to read. So I think I'll start today. First off a link. P.J. O'Rourke, always an excellent humoristic writer (he's like Dave Barry with an economic fetish), he has a great article here in the Weekly Standard about how we're paying for everything twice. It's to the point, and funnier than anything I could ever write.

No comments:

Post a Comment