"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
-Samuel Adams

the Misanthropic Humanist:

constantinemagildahyde2@yahoo.com

25 April 2009

Things to come

So I've started working on two separate posts that are currently looking monstrous and not yet ready for publishing. One is an essay on the great Liberal/Libertarian/Conservative contest that we having going right now while these disparate views (or are they all?) slug it out for the spirit of the country. The second should be less sweeping, but just my two cents on original health care (ie insurance and regulatory) reform. And now that I've told you about it, I have to finish them. So there's my motivation.

In the meantime, however, I'll try to supply some more frequent shorts to keep you sated!

No comments:

Post a Comment