"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
-Samuel Adams

the Misanthropic Humanist:

constantinemagildahyde2@yahoo.com

23 August 2008

No liberal media bias!?

Yeah, right. Have you ever heard some left-wing whacko claiming that there's a conservative bias in the news? It happens all the time, and the only explanation is chemically induced dementia. So anyway, Barak Obama picked Joe Biden as his VP. Well, that's certainly valid news. I'll even grant that it's fairly big news. But it's not this big:

I'd like to provide a link, but it isn't on the main Yahoo news page, it's what pops up when I sign on. Maybe it knows that I'm a political junkie because I click on those stories a lot, but beyond that, there's no way for yahoo to know that (I clear my cookies a lot). But even if they've got me figured for a political junkie, it's still no excuse for every single article on the page having Biden as a topic. 10 to one odds that does not happen on the 29th when McCain announces his.

I'm just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment